Things to Do
Relax on your deck and enjoy the panoramic views, then make the best of your location in discovering Cape Breton Island.
Excellent coastline hiking, biking and cross-country skiing along the Trans Canada Trail System running through the property. Watch the eagles soaring through the sky from your deck Walk through the hay-fields to our own private beach Excellent movie and channel selections on our satellite TV system Barbecue or boil lobster on your deck and enjoy spectacular sunsets.
– Fine Celtic music nightly
– Miles of sandy beaches within minutes
– Golf within 30 minutes
– Fresh lobster/seafood within 10 minutes
– Shopping and baking services 10 minutes
Let us organize for you:
– Boat rides along the breathtaking shores of Cape Breton
– Sailing tours on the Bras d’Or Lakes.
– Lobster fishing with local fishermen May – June
– Tuna fishing from August – October
– Dinner and concert reservations
– Sailing tours on the Bras d’Or Lakes
– Whale watching tours
– Lobster boils on your deck